pack of 10 Hydra-Lift Mask - Face
Biocellulose face mask
Deep hydration - Lift
HYALURONIC ACID + COLLAGEN
HYDRA-LIFT Mask French Filler
Intense hydration - Smoothing active ingredient
Reflecting health and beauty, a beautiful, smooth, supple and elastic skin is a well hydrated skin.
To help you in this pursuit, French Filler Beauty Laboratory has developed the Hydra-Lift Mask to meet the multiple needs of your skin.
The Hydra-Lift mask is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
The active ingredients selected by our beauty laboratory
- Collagen: one of the major constituents of the skin, it is responsible for its elasticity and resistance. Marine collagen, with a structure identical to that of the skin, also has important moisturizing properties.
- Fucogel®: a moisturizing active ingredient that acts by forming a film on the surface of the skin, thus maintaining its hydration. In addition to stimulating and toning the skin, Fucogel® brings softness and comfort to cosmetic formulas.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is naturally present in the skin and acts like a sponge by attracting and retaining a significant amount of water. It plays an essential role in the integrity of the skin structure and in the regulation of skin hydration. (The sodium hyaluronate used in this formula is of high molecular mass -1800 to 2200 kDa)
The fine structure of the fibers of the bio-cellulosic mask, obtained by the natural fermentation of coconut water, provides a second skin sensation that adheres perfectly to the shape of the face.
When applied, the Hydra-lift French Filler mask forms a membrane that allows an ideal penetration of the active ingredients contained in the serum with which it is soaked.
The benefits following the application of the Hydra-Lift mask
The hydrating effect of hyaluronic acid and collagen provides the skin with intense hydration, giving it radiance and firmness.
The application of the Hydra-Lift mask allows the epidermis to regenerate itself to obtain a plumped up, radiant and smooth skin. Your skin regains a fresh and radiant complexion. The skin is filled with water and moisturizing agents.
The face looks instantly more relaxed thanks to the anti-aging action of hyaluronic acid, which targets wrinkles and fine lines.
Why French Filler chose Bio-cellulose?
Its technology was initially developed to treat severe burn victims in hospitals because it has unique healing and skin regeneration properties.
As thin as a membrane, this material, whose fibers are a thousand times thinner than the diameter of a hair, offers exceptional absorbency and bioavailability.
The mask does not dry out during use, so the active ingredients continue to penetrate for up to 10 times longer than when using a traditional fabric mask.
The 3D structure of the Hydra-lift mask constitutes a treatment in itself, apart from the active ingredients that it incorporates.
The advantages of the Hydra-lift French Filler mask
The bio-cellulose is obtained by the natural enzymatic fermentation of coconut water, it is an environmentally friendly support. Of natural origin, it contains no petrochemicals, unlike some non-woven masks. Good for the skin and for the planet!
No sticky effect.
Flexible, the texture does not tear. The Hydra-lift mask is very malleable.
Natural fresh effect and a unique comfort.
Instructions for use of the Hydra-Lift French Filler mask
1. Open the bag and remove the bio cellulose mask. The bio cellulose sheet is placed between 2 protective sheets.
2. Randomly remove a first sheet of protection then apply the mask directly on the face. Start the application at the top of the face and then adjust at the level of the eyes, the nose and the mouth so that it fits perfectly on the whole face.
3. Remove the second protective sheet.
4. Leave on for 20 minutes. During this step, to perfect the moment of relaxation, French Filler recommends using a Quartz roller to enhance the lifting experience and intensify the results.
5. Gently remove the mask and massage the excess serum with your fingertips.
Use the serum remaining in the bag to massage the neck and cleavage.
Use the rose quartz roller on the Hydra-Lift mask to tone the skin and activate the microcirculation in addition to the penetration of the active ingredients.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polyacrylate-13, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethanolamine, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Sorbitan Isostearate, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Soluble Collagen, Sodium Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder